Thursday 16 June 2011

Three is a Crown 15062011


This was my breakfast yesterday:

2 slices of Hi-5 High Grain wholemeal bread

A packet of Safcol Salmon

A packet of Milo fuse

A small apple



Unfortunately, this was my lunch yesterday:

A MacDonald's Filet-O-Fish

20 pcs of medium-sized fries

A Large cup of Coke (ask for more ice than Coke)

Yesterday I had to go out to do door-to-door cold calling as I am now also selling Prudential products as a part-time Wealth Planner. My colleagues settled for the McDonald's lunch time promotion and I be anti-sociable because I am on a diet. I had my food in my bag but we car pooled so I'd rather avoid asking to take my lunch. So this tells you that I am human too and sometimes I have to work. I can't avoid eating unhealthy food but I can choose to take it moderately.

Sorry but I had to waste the left-over fries and Coke as I only consumed what my body required me to take. So the message here is to avoid mindless eating. I really hate to waste food but I had to discipline myself to achieve my goals. So when I cook at home, I usually only cook the amount I need. =)


Dinner!! I was absolutely famished and extremely tired from all the door-to-door walking and talking and training until 9.30pm. So when I reached home, I just threw everything into the rice cooker:

1. Basmathi rice
2. Carrots
3. Corn
4. Tomatoes
5. Tomato paste

It tasted alright for a quick meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment