Tuesday 14 June 2011

Dinner 14062011


Good evening..14.06.2011

I had such a late lunch today and I wasn't hungry until class time. I didn't feel like having tea time today.

I did upper body for my workout today:

Shoulders, Chest and Back focusing on muscular endurance (not for hypertrophy today because it's been a long time I haven't trained so I want to just take it slow).

I was soooo busy and I just didn't have the energy to cook anymore. My friend ajak go eat Tandoori. Here's another way to eat out and still choose a healthier option:

1 Garlic Naan (no butter!)

1 Tandoori Chicken - compulsory to be chicken breast =P

Drink: Teh tarik - only if you did high intensity cardio like my class for an hour non-stop are you allowed to have this sinful drink..lol..this I have to omit. Substitute with air suam.

End of 2nd day! See you tomorrow =P

No comments:

Post a Comment