Thursday 16 June 2011

Forthcoming Fire 16062011

Today was another long day for me. I just took a glass of milk before work and after instructing a class in the morning, I showered and went back to sleep until 11am and went back out to work again. I didn't have time to cook and took an easier way out by ordering a Tandoori chicken for lunch.

However, I compensated today's meals with one amazing dinner:


Oven-grilled Chicken Fillet with Grilled Vegetables and Brown Rice

To marinate the chicken fillet, I used:

a. Natural Yogurt
b. Onions
c. Carrots
d. Ginger
e. Turmeric powder
f. Chili powder

+ Grilled vegetables:

a. Chilli
b. Tomatoes
c. Onions

+ Brown Rice

Squeeze the lemon for extra zest!!

+ 1 cup of steaming hot Green tea

Please note that recipe has no salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment