Tuesday 14 June 2011

Lunch 14062011

What is for lunch??

I was really hungry all of a sudden as I was doing my work to realise it's 2.30 pm. Time flies. Lazy and tired, I didn't go for grocery shopping and I knew I have quite a lot of materials in the fridge. I'm a shophaholic you see..I tend to over purchase, even groceries. Anyway, back to lunch:

1. I found 2 B-grade eggs and a tomato


2. Some cauliflower florets

3. Black pepper

4. A slice of cheddar cheese

I was just thinking of steamed egg and so maybe try this out:

Chopped up the tomato and cauliflowers and beat up the eggs. (I'm really not good with recipe writing but there are requests =D)

Mix them up + black pepper (as to how much you wish to add)

Steam it. So easy =P. When almost done, + the cheese at your preference.

Preparation time 5 minutes

Cooking time ~ 25 minutes in a multi-cooker (if you use the stove then please check on the texture to your preference)

Here it is! Hot and steamy in the Multi-cooker. As long as you have a steaming device (not for hair!!), please don't purposely go out to buy a multi-cooker because that was what I have.


Will it taste good? I really didn't have any confident in it as this was my first time cooking this.


And I drizzled a teaspoon of Luglio Extra Virgin Olive Oil to go with it.


I think it was really good. I finished every last bit!


You can add a little bit of salt for taste if you want to. You have to first adapt your taste buds to less salt, then only entirely saltless.

Any questions or feedbacks, please feel free to email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment