Sunday 12 June 2011

Hello Sunshine! 13062011

Justify Full

Breakfast

A bowl of Instant Oatmeal

Instant oatmeal has the same nutritional content but higher Glycaemic Index (GI). To lower GI, just simply add on fruits.

A glass of fresh milk!

This is the first day of my journey to get a 6-pack (well, even a 4-pack would be a great achievement!). I'm giving myself a timeline of 3 weeks from today. I'm starting this blog to discipline myself so that I wouldn't slack off and I know the world is going to see me do this and so I will. Wish me luck!



My Mid-Morning Snack

1 1/2 cup full of melon



Lunch time!!

Whole wheat Croissant

Swedish Meatballs (Baked not Fried) from Amanda's Mummy. Yum!

Tomato Soup + Carrots + Oregano + no salt added

A mug of hot green tea + Honey Melon


Tea time snack

An apple

2 banana (pisang emas)


Dinner

Steamed Sea Bass in "Teo Chew" style + Steamed white rice

I had my dinner with my parents tonight so whenever I eat out, I request for no MSG (as I'm really allergic to it because I suffer from headaches after consuming any MSG-laden food) and no salt.

Basically "Teo Chew" style is really easy to prepare and somehow alright for a cleaner diet.

The vegetables that were in it:

Ginger

Scallions

Tomatoes

Tofu (non-fried)

Sour plums

Mushrooms (great source of protein and fibre)

+ a little rice wine for taste

Salted vegetables included (wash thoroughly to reduce salt content)

NO salt added.

End of First Day. It was a pretty successful day I would say. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment