Monday 13 June 2011

The Following Day... 14062011


Good morning! Been busy but all seems well today for me. =)

Today's breakfast is the "not so Nasi Lemak" version. Today I was a little busy to cook but I can always manage to choose the better option. There are no rights and wrongs in nutrition; you know what is right for you!!

I changed the Nasi Lemak to Nasi Putih (I know..high GI but like I said "GI of A MEAL" can be reduced by complementing with other lower GI foods). + more cucumbers

Sambal on the side (OMG, you should have seen the oil. Not dripping, but pouring out..lol). So, when I have this situation, I just take the onions for a little taste and avoid the sambal). Look, I'm not saying you don't take fats in your diet. Just not this type of fat!!!

A hard-boiled egg to go along which provides me with the protein. I took half the egg yolk and let me tell you that egg yolks are not sinful to eat (many studies revolve around an egg..you go and read them). That's where all the nutrients are! That's why the chick is nourished by the contents of the yolk!!

Lastly, the drink. I live on Teh Tarik..helloooo..I'm Malaysian!!
So my version now is the Teh-C WITHOUT sugar.

I'm not saying that whatever I am eating now is right or wrong but we'll see what happens after a month! ;) and of course, go for training!!!

This morning I have done 1 and a half hour of moderate intensity cardio. I'll go for strength training later today and post up the results. Mid-Day snack is my next!!

Mid-Morning S-N-A-C-K-s


1 Muesli Bar (please not one pack, just to show you what brand I am taking..)

An Orange

+ A hot steaming mug of Green Tea...soooo addicted...

Next is Lunch time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment